POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ant 00 (45 kb) : irtc-WIP1 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  irtc-WIP1
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 22 May 2001 15:30:50
Message: <3b0abe6a@news.povray.org>
Hi all:
an old dream of me is to produce complete landscapes automatically in
Povray. In the first step I am experimenting with "trace" and
"eval_pigment".
These powerful commands make it possible to change the probability of an
object at a certain place with accompanying imagemaps.
Two sorts of grass, trees and flowers are placed with this method.
This method isn't quite new. Tony[B] and Mick Hazelgrove have already shown
this technique.
The finished irtc entry will presumably look quite different. Please feel
free to comment it.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: